Monday, October 8, 2012

Honeymoon #20

10-8-12 happy brain

I'm just returning from a week's vacation with Greg for our 20th Anniversary. Boy- time flies when you are having fun! Spending time with Greg still is fun after all these years.  We traveled to the place of my choosing- I decided on Santa Fe, since I had never been.... and what better place to go for an artist. There was an overwhelming amount of art to take in, architectural beauty, and nature to inspirit me! I loved it so much.... Thanks to Greg to planning such a wonderful trip for us!

I'll try to post some pictures, but for those of you who don't know: you can follow my art page on Facebook.  Search under "pages"  for "Judy Sebern Beachy Art" ...... and LIKE it!

Here: Sunset on roof patio bar of La Fonda in Santa Fe; Hiking in Albuquerque;  Hotel El Monte Sagrado in Taos... we got the Egyptian room!



No comments:

Post a Comment