Friday, June 5, 2015

Stopping by for a visit: 2015

June 5, 2015

Wow! I came back to look for something on my blog and I can't believe it's been so long since I've been here.

I'm still living "split in two" between Des Moines and Kansas City- it's old hat by now. This "temporary experience" (8 years) has been good in many ways, although it's been hard on me too. I am starting to long to feel grounded in one place, rather than racing back and forth.

My wish may come true in a year or so, as my husband and I try to figure out what our future will look like as we move into retirement stage. Living together in one house might prove to be the real challenge and worth blogging about :)  ha ha

We did spend 16 days together recently on a vacation and it was wonderful. I was reminded that Greg is a loving, kind and generous partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment