Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bruce Springsteen Concert

11-21-12 holiday brain

Thanksgiving weekend has arrived and I am looking forward to some family time.

Since I wrote about my experience at Madonna's concert in late October, I think it only fair to write about my experience at Bruce Springsteen's concert last weekend...... night and day difference!

Bruce started his concert 2 hours earlier than Madonna, and he played for 3 hours instead of Madonna's two.... plus his tickets where less expensive. Of course there was a difference in staging.... nothing fancy for Bruce, but he did have a larger E Street Band.... I especially enjoyed the large horn section.

Bruce's music has been a part of my life since 1975...... and covers every decade since then. He sampled music from every decade in a very satisfying way, playing about 25 songs and even included "Santa Clause is Coming to Town".... well it is the season!

In summary.... BEST CONCERT EVER!  Bruce still rocks in his 60's. This inspired me to know that I need to keep moving and keep rocking and rolling myself!

Here is a good review with more details if you are interested.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/18/3923428/springsteen-gives-the-faithful.html


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment