Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Alive and Kicking

12-12-12 life is good brain

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking.... and tonight I'll be ROCKING again. This time we are going to see the Brian Setzer Christmas Show. Other friends who have seen this in other cities have raved about it, so I'm all excited. I've seen Setzer already in his usual rockin-roll show and know he puts on a great time.

I find myself fairly ready for Christmas, which will be up in northern Iowa again this year. I'm getting some cards sent and I have most of my presents wrapped. Just a few more to check off my list.

This Christmas we will welcome a new member to our family gathering. Catherine-  she and Christopher recently got engaged and are planning a summer wedding. I am very excited about the whole sha-bag!
I spent time with Catherine over the summer and felt good about her and Christopher.


No comments:

Post a Comment