Thursday, July 28, 2011

This and That in pictures

7-28-11 photo brain
Here is recent new picture we got of our 5 year old nephew. Guess he started T-ball this summer.


Beaver Avenue is getting some new curbs and this project started on Monday.




Our Church got a new fancy electronic sign. Neighbors like it since it gives the time and temperature.


I was surprised to see a note on my front door telling me that Mid-America changed, added or repaired my gas meter yesterday. I didn't even hear anything, but then I had the fan going in my office. This picture is for Greg, so he can see if he can tell what they did.



This week I've been creating many pieces of peace art, several at a time. I decided to create ahead for next week, since I'll be out of town on vacation.



Other than that, not much else new.... staying inside mostly due to continued hot and humid weather here in Iowa. I did venture out Wednesday evening to have dinner with Carolyn and Sue.

Next week, in my absence,  I'll post a blog or two  from Ann. Currently Ann is on her two week trip, which I'm sure she will write about at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment