Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday GUEST Blog from Ann

6-13-12  exploding brain
Oh yes, yet another "project" for Ann and I! Creativity is alive in Iowa. Who knows what Ann will bring back from her trip out West! ~ Judy



Re-purposing, What a Concept
Man, do I have a lot to write, but that will have to wait for a couple of weeks. You see, today I’m midway on an 11-day road trip out West. The things I’m seeing, the people I’ve met, and the things I’m doing. I’ll keep you in suspense for a few weeks. In the meantime, here’s something I ran across. Hope you like it.

My co-worker brought a piece of yard art into work last month and I immediately fell in love with the art work. Glass dishes glued together to make a flower for the garden. After seeing hers, I met-up with the artist and bought four of them. Here are some pics.


Two of the pics were “Americana” themed and I knew right away who to give one to, Marine Dude John and his bride, Jean. I think they love it, sweet.



Judy and I are on a kick, commissioning a few pieces for the artist to glue together. So as I’m garage hunting (even in Bozeman), my eyes are peeled for colorful dishes and glass votives. Gotta run, off to Yellowstone from Sky Country, Bozeman, MT.

Chat Later, That Girl
Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment