Thursday, January 5, 2012

Moving my body in January

1-5-12 awake brain

Today's weather is suppose to be warm again, expected in the 60's today...... so I got up early in order to have time to walk after work in the daylight. This will be day three of walking. Molly has started a "walking challenge" for her friends all over the country. She is challenging us to walk 500 miles in 2012.

This idea came from my God-daughter Chelsea, who last year set a goal of running 1,000 miles in 2011. Chelsea achieved this. I'm glad Molly decided on 500 miles instead of 1,000. The goal of 500 is obtainable if I walk 2 miles a day; 5 out of the 7 day week.

Otherwise, not much new going on here. Having a good week with Greg and Clover. Reading the Steve Job's book at night and just relaxing. No big projects here this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment