Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A grateful heart

11-25-09 celebrating abundance brain
I’m thankful that I have too many things to be thankful for, which makes it impossible to list them all here…… or anywhere! But God knows where to look for my list….. in my heart.

I am slightly ashamed to say that I’m letting my 81 year old mother and her neighbor Bunny, age 75, cook the Thanksgiving meal for my dad, Greg and I. Bunny makes the best pies! I also have to admit that I have never cooked a turkey or Thanksgiving meal all by myself.

I’ve helped my mom prepare the food, and I’m trying to learn from my mom…. But since she is in good health, she continues to host dinner up in my hometown. If you had the choice between my cooking and my mother’s cooking…. It’s a no brainer…. You’d pick my mothers cooking any day!


PS: Typo correction from 11-22-09; I love buttercup squash, not butternut. There is a difference!

ALSO: I’m allowing myself to NOT blog over my Thanksgiving holiday break. Consider, for yourself, spending less time in front of the computer and more time with people over the next few days!.... you can do it..... step away from the blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment