Saturday, November 14, 2009

One and counting

11-14-09 holiday brain

Today in the grocery store in KC this afternoon, I heard my first Christmas music being played....mid November...Of course I wasn't ready for that, but I decided I would make a game of it this year.

I will count the number of times I hear the song "Sleigh Ride" between now and Christmas.

Arriving in KC today, I found cloudy skies with slight intermittent sprinkles. Greg hired a neighborhood boy to clean out the gutters while I rested and Greg worked on shining up this "new" car while he listened to the Iowa Hawkeye game on the radio. Greg now has this own Mini Cooper, 2004 S.



Such is life in KC this weekend of mid November. It actually felt good to relax and do as little as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about doing as little as possible on these gorgeous weekends too, after busy work weeks. But then the gorgeous weather has inspired me to get outside and do some cleaning up. ME!

    Very cute car, I would love one of those.

    Thank you for agreeing to participate in my How I Named My Blog invitational. :)

    Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete