Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Weather- priceless

4-14-10 grateful brain
Mother Nature is being kind to us here in Des Moines. I believe she is trying hard to make up for the cruelty we suffered over the long winter months.

Here are a few pictures from around the neighborhood. The tulip trees are beautiful, as well as other ornamental trees and bushes.





Also yesterday, neighbor cat- Max, was out giving me some attention.


I’ve started walking again and enjoying the exercise. Here are the new shoes I bought several weeks ago in KC. They are called “Shape-ups” by Skechers. I love them! They are the most comfortable shoe to walk in. They have this rounded bottom which makes you walk “heel first”…. This is suppose to be like you are walking in the sand, which is good for your joints and back. I recommend these!



PS: Neighbors Chris and Paul are getting their back yard re-done with patio and water feature. Here is the work so far.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the flowering trees exceptionally beautiful this year?!! They sure are here. And I think you're on to something...I think our dear Mother is making up for that horrible winter. Thanks, Mom!

    ReplyDelete