Friday, April 2, 2010

TGIF: Good Friday

4-2-10 celebrating brain
First of all, Happy 85th Birthday to my Dad!

My week in KC is winding down. The warmer weather here made for a perfect week to work out in the yard... mostly raking. However, Wednesday night Molly brought us some heavy duty clippers (gas power) so Greg could try to get the fence hedge under control this year. This reminded me of our annual bush/tree trimming we do up in Charles City for my Dad, along with the help of friends Steve and Vanni!


We created more work for ourselves by creating a large pile of brush! Thanks to Molly for her help, and thanks to Jeff, Molly's husband and our lawn care company, who carried off our big pile of brush on Thursday.

I'm noting that the Forsythia have bloomed over the last few days, thanks to the 80 degree temps. This is 10 days later than last year. How do I know that? I read it in my 2009 blog book!

PS: Happy Birthday also to Mr. Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment