Friday, September 9, 2011

Blue Sky Interrupted

9-9-11 memorial brain

I've been thinking about the 10th Anniversary of 9-11, as I'm sure most people have.... and the news shows are covering the story. BUT I fine myself not really in the mood to do that much deep reflecting on the topic this year..... as I also fine myself loosing interest in writing blog posts lately.

Either I'm worn out, or just tired of talking about myself at this point in time.

So to keep it brief today, I'll share with you here, the Peace Art I made specifically for my peace blog on Sunday. One of the strongest memories for me of 9-11 was that it was such a perfect autumn day with the prettiest blue sky.  I remember walking outside in my back yard after the attacks, and I watched the squirrels for awhile and took a long look upward. I wondered if the squirrels felt the shift in energy that day?.... In varying degrees, life changed for all of us that day, everyone on the planet.


1 comment:

  1. I remember a completely peaceful sky, no wind, no movement, no chaos. Just what you explained, a blue stillness about everything. I think every year we should quit flying in the skies for one day.

    ReplyDelete