Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebrating TGIF

9-23-11 excited brain

I realized that I’m really getting use to my split life as my new normal, but  THIS month, since Greg and I have been off schedule….. I’ve been missing Greg a lot this week. This is probably just due to the fact that we haven’t gotten to spend as much time together as we usually do. Life has been busy for both of us- my out of town work meetings, him going to Ohio to football game, and me not getting to spend my usual time in KC this month.


This week I’ve been feeling a little bored by living alone so much… but I can’t really see what the next step would be for us. It is hard for either of us to consider giving up a good job when you have one these days. The good news is that Greg and I will be spending the next week together again….. and that makes today a great TGIF. Also I'm excited today because I made my work deadline this week! My 2010 cancer cases are complete! I'll be getting new software in October and a new case-year will begin for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment