Friday, September 2, 2011

High Hopes

9-2-11 hopeful brain

I found myself humming this song yesterday..... weird how songs pop into our brains like that, so I went and searched Youtube so I could remember the words.

This one I liked, because it looks like my elementary school class.



Or this one is nice too! Enjoy your long weekend and think of  the "worker ants" that made America great, and their unions which helped fight for better working conditions in the U.S. all those years ago. I don't get why the current Tea Party isn't for the working middle class? Something to ponder.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is great, Judy. High apple pie in the sky hopes ... that's a perfect mantra for this dear country of ours as we watch the political game move ahead toward the election next year. Here's hoping the hard working people who adhere to the Tea Party will wake up between now and then.

    When I think about what people did to fight for their rights and unions, I'm so humbled! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete