Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Report

12-19-11 productive brain
Poor Greg has been sick most of last week and sad to say I was not in KC to take care of him, but on the other hand, glad I was not there to get exposed. Greg decided to stay in KC over the weekend since he'll be coming north for Christmas break later this week. So far I've stayed healthy and I've been fairly productive, considering it's December and the shortest daylight is coming this week.

Today, I walked into a half cleaned office..... this is the part I work in, so I'll have a nice start to Monday.


Over the weekend, Ann joined me and while I worked on my large pixel art project due in January..... Ann was working on her wool mitten project.



I really wanted to complete my art project this weekend so I wouldn't have to worry about it over the holiday. However, come Sunday evening at 8:30 PM, I was ever so close, but discovered I didn't have enough yellow pixels to finish.... Here in the lower left corner of my canvas!This sent me into the art room to try to create a few more pixels which I will attempt to blend in with the rest...... some evening this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment