Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dream part two- George Bush

1-17-09 Sleeping brain
This dream I had a few nights ago where I was in this rearranged room in our house, then all of a sudden people where in this room with me. It is strange that I even remembered this part since it was just a short snippet out of the larger dream. But I woke shortly after with a full bladder and thus the image was still there lingering in my mind as I was off to the bathroom.

I dreamt about George Bush. Not President George Bush…… just George Bush the regular guy. He was in this room with me, the room Greg had rearranged (see yesterday’s blog posting), and the two of us, George Bush and I, were just sitting there together. He had on a cowboy type shirt and jeans. I remember he was rolling up the shelves to his shirt, like he was getting comfortable and going to relax. He had a smile on his face. I had a smile on my face and I found him to be a pleasant enough guy. I don’t remember the words that were exchanged between us. Nothing deep it would seem, just some chitchat about the weather no doubt.

When I woke up and starting thinking about my encounter, I realized this was huge. I felt a healing process was starting to happened within me and maybe healing within George Bush as well. There we were together now (after being worlds apart on nearly everything) sharing a similar space, sitting in that room looking at each other ….. sitting in that rearranged room……sitting in a room of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment