Friday, April 24, 2009

Rock solid advice

4-24-09 acoustic brain



This is the rock I put in my pocket.



It was the rock on the right side of my painting which I posted yesterday.
I don't know if you can tell by this picture, but this rock is rather heart shaped. This rock is whispering to me.... it is telling me to spend more time with Greg this week and stop spending so much time blogging!




I had to laugh to myself the other evening, as I observed Greg and I sitting on the cough together each with our own laptop on our laps. I was blogging and he was on Faceblook. I commented out loud to him.... "Remember when we use to sit on the couch together and we each would have a purring cat on our lap keeping us warm, instead these computers"?

I'm sure our life will include more cats again at some point, but for now it's just these darn computers which are getting all the attention!

I hope this rock will stop whispering to me and start shouting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment