Saturday, February 21, 2009

Two state solution


2-21-09 resolute brain

News flash! The house decision has finally been made! An offer was put down on a house Friday afternoon, and accepted, so barring any unforeseen problems Greg and I will try living with the two house solution for awhile and see if it works for us.


This house is on the Kansas side in Leawood area and has an over sized garage to keep Greg happy. For me, I was looking for a house which faces south. I just like the sun shining in my front door for some reason. This is a different area than we originally were looking in, but I believe it will be quite acceptable to me. The good part is that the house is move in ready! After the work I have been putting into Des Moines house with my nephew, I didn't want another house to have to paint. I will be excited to go see it next weekend when I head down for a KC visit. This weekend the basement project continues in Des Moines.







2 comments:

  1. I like the looks of this house. Can't wait to hear the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I'm sure you will be one of the first people to make the trip down to see it with me!

    ReplyDelete