Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas preparations

12-16-09 holiday brain

I've been in a good Christmas spirit now, since all of my shopping was completed by December 5th. The Christmas letter has been done for weeks now, although we still need to mail more of them out.

All decorating has been done. Keeping it simple here at the Des Moines house as well as the KC house. In Des Moines, I like to decorate with *snowmen, so these decorations stay up until end of January. Although, the Nativity scene must be out somewhere, usually on the dinning room table.

This is a painting I had done several years ago, inspired by Christmas eve service.



I'll post the story tomorrow.


*NOTE: I do NOT collect snowmen, I only have a few, AND I do not need anymore, so don't take this blog as a call to buy me more snowmen. If you are looking for a gift idea, a gift card from Hobby Lobby would be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment