Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reindeer games

12-15-09 silly brain

That’s a crock!”

a. Ann’s winter boots.
b. 3 year old nephews amazement when spotting an alligator
c. Greg’s remark after he debunks an email hoax. (always check your sources!)
d. Judy attempts to make soup
e. Judy discovers the real words to ** “Grandma got run over by a reindeer”





The answer really is…. (f) All of the above, but today I was marveling at my attempt to make squash soup in my crock pot.





**NOTE: I only recently learned a few years ago that the words were “grandma got runned over by a reindeer walking home from OUR house Christmas Eve”…..

I swear as a kid I heard it to be, and believed that the words were….. “grandma got runned over by a reindeer walking home from the OUT house Christmas Eve”….. it sounded like a country song, so I just assumed they had an “outhouse”….. I think my version is funnier.

I guess as a kid I like “potty” humor… anything with an outhouse had to be funny!

And I have to admit that the my squash soup is the color of something you’d find in a baby’s diaper… but it tastes good with enough curry added.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, confession here. I found a petrified/dehydrated banana in my winter boots last week. This was left over from last winter and boy, don't ask me how it got there. And yes, get your mind out of the gutter.

    ReplyDelete