Saturday, February 13, 2010

Traveling for LOVE

2-13-10 Determined to travel brain

As was the case last year, Greg is heading off to the Chicago Car Show this weekend. He loves cars! However, he did come through DM, so I had last night with him and will also see him Sunday night…. Looks like the weather will cooperate for his travel plans…. What will I be doing??

My hopes are to take off soon and travel two hours north to spend a quick 24 hours with my parents. My friend Ann has agreed to come along. Of course SNOW is predicted again Saturday afternoon, but we hope be there by lunch time. Ann will be driving her van, so the Mini Cooper can stay safely in the garage. (Greg is driving the Prius)

I am so looking forward to getting out of this house, even if only for 24 hours. I am going stir crazy here with the continual snow, which seems to fall every other day.

Happy Valentines Day to all!



(new experimental art work done last week, mildly successful?)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I thought it was a yummy cake you and Julia baked :D

    ReplyDelete