Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend report part I

2-14-11 loving brain
I left a Valentine for my sweetheart on my desk in KC.... I hope he finds it today.

We had a wonderful weekend together. Ahhhhhhhh..... the weather was so wonderful- sunny and 50's on Saturday and even close to 60 on Sunday when I left yesterday afternoon.

Spring was in the air and I loved the country side with patches of grass pushing back against the  melting snow.

Saturday I did make a trip to the fabric store. The pattern I talked about on Friday was sold out, so I picked one close to that. I'm wondering if I am "retro" or being just old fashion? This was a Simplicity Pattern 3833.



The fabric I picked might be too thin, so I believe I will need to use lining. I did get the pattern cut out, but left it in KC and will sew the next time I am down there in March, since that is where my sewing machine has landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment