Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Iowa weather report

5-26-10 broiled brain

Iowa has had four days of hot weather, especially on Monday & Tuesday, the humidity was very high and one would think it was “State Fair” weather, like in August.

Monday, I resisted turning on the air conditioner... May is just too early, or maybe I was just in denial that it could be this hot already….. As I was melting away Monday afternoon, working in my home office, to found myself stuck to my leather chair (or maybe it’s just vinyl)…

It was time to get out the summer work clothes…



I know I’m too old to be wearing this type of sundress in public, but it is the coolest thing I have, next to working in the nude.

Tuesday I wised up and turned on the AC. Tuesday night the storms rolled through Iowa, but Des Moines only got a shower, just close to 1/4 inch of rain....enough to give my new grass seed some moisture.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! You are not TOO old to wear a cute little sundress! Kelley

    ReplyDelete