Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

5-8-10 gratitude brain

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and unfortunately I won't get to spend time with Mom until Memorial Weekend.... so I'm sending her this special blog with pictures of her through the years.

The first picture is Mom with her Mother, my Grandmother Cora.


This picture is about age 6.


This is a college picture, around age 20.


This picture is what I remember Mom looking like in the late 1960's, so Mom would be maybe 40.... (I'm guessing here)


This picture is Mom with grandson Christopher in Florida. From the age of Chris, I would guess Mom is in her early 60's. I hope I still will be willing to wear a swim-suit when I turn 60!


This picture is Mom taken this spring, standing by her Birthday Tree, planted a few years ago for her 80th birthday.


I'm so grateful for my Mom.... I'm really at a loss for words to express my love, respect and adoration for her. I know not everyone can say this about their mother, and that fact only makes me even MORE grateful for her.

5 comments:

  1. great post, Judy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up of your mom Judy. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Judy, and Happy Mother's Day Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you and your mamma. You are so lucky to have her in your life.

    I watched Betty White on SNL last night and enjoyed her hilarious send ups and was amazed at her range of movement at 88. She moves better than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Betty White was wonderful! GREAT FUN!

    ReplyDelete