Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday night "football" for us gals

11-9-10 dancing brain

When it comes to cooking, I feel like Bristol Palin, just when I think I’m getting the hang of it…. I can’t seem to score much above a 7 or 8.

Of course that’s a reference to Dancing with the Stars, and of course Monday night was another gathering of my gal pals on Allison Avenue to watch the show…. This time at my house, with me trying to offer up the meal.

My soup was mediocre and my baked chicken salad sandwiches were a little doughy. I was using a recipe which calls for Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.... and I didn't bake it quite long enough.

We did have some good laughs though AND we actually picked up the phone and voted for Kurt Warner several times, since we felt his dance should have been scored higher than Bristol Palin’s.... And politics have nothing to do with that fact!


PS:Jennifer Grey is a good dancer,but she can't out shine "Baby". That signature nose would be helpful to her now.

PPS: I dreamt about George Bush last night .... weird, I must be excited to see him on Oprah today! ? He and I are friends now that he is not President.

No comments:

Post a Comment