Thursday, April 21, 2011

Work week update

4-21-11 successful brain
Well, I survived the State Cancer Meetings on Monday and Tuesday. The Lymphoma presentation which I gave with my co-worker Lori was very successful. We recieved much positive feedback.


During the meeting on Tuesday, we presented our retiring co-worker, Jean, with a gift. This was a framed piece of one of my "one small daily "peace" of art".... and we all signed the mat around the art work.


Jean appeared to be excited about being the first person to own one of my PEACE artwork series.
Her Peace was from April 5th, see HERE
http://onesmalldailypeaceofart.blogspot.com/2011/04/saturated-peace.html



I'd like to say I NOW can relax a bit this week, since these meetings are over.... but this is NOT the case.
Now I have to re-focus on my Colon presentation for the National Meetings in May, held in Florida... plus other work stuff is also going on the next few weeks.... boy I sure will be looking forward to when that week will be over and I fly home May 20th.

I can't wait to finely find some real PEACE on May 21st!   I HOPE!   ;)   wink, wink

No comments:

Post a Comment