Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Juggling Act

11-8-11 busy busy brain
Monday night I was all alone as I watched Dancing with the Stars.... everyone else was BUSY.... as was I.

I am happy to say it was raining while I watched TV, and  I was busy framing. This week much to still get done to be ready for my first day of trying to sell my Peace Art this Saturday. I was also making Peace Note Cards.


Since I'm too busy to blog, here is a copy of what is posted over at my Peace Art Blog.... called
"One Small Daily Peace of Art"

Found at:




Peaceful Decorating Idea

11-7-11
My neighbor Deb purchased three of my large Peace Art. At first she just was going to hang them on the wall without a frame, but later changed her mind and found inexpensive black frames at the craft store and just tacked them to the outside of the glass.

I really liked the look without the fancy matting which I had been using to frame the larger Peace Art.




A reminder for those of you in the Des Moines area- This Saturday will be my first attempt at selling my Peace Art!

The annual Westminster Holiday Treasures Craft Fair is happening on Saturday, November 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Shop for hand-crafted items, original art, Christmas ornaments, fair-trade gifts, baked goods, gluten-free products, and more!
Free admission! All are welcome -- so bring a friend or two!

Westminster Church is at the corner of Beaver and Franklin in the Beaverdale!

PS: I am not set up to take Credit Cards yet; so cash or check please. If sales go well, I will be getting set up for Credit Cards for my future Art Shows in 2012!






No comments:

Post a Comment