Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unexpected Art Exhibit

11-17-11 surprised brain 
I have a story to tell about how my Peace Art was started back 11 months ago, but I don't have the time or energy to write it down at this point, But I'll work on that. For today, here are pictures of my Peace Art hanging in the local coffee shop (Grounds of Celebration) in my neighborhood of Beaverdale. Thanks Ann for helping me. It really isn't about selling the art..... for me it is just joyful to know that my Peace Art is being shared out into the world!


 PS: I am struggling to get use to the new blogger update. I was resisting and Renee told me to use it.
I suppose I'll love it after a bit, but right now I can't figure out how to do the things which were just a habit for me. So bare with me...... later.

1 comment:

  1. So, so cool Judy! i'm going to stop by and see this weekend! Elizabeth hung your pieces - loves them! Kelley

    ReplyDelete