Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Creativity brings smiles

11-1-11 feeling special brain
Creativity comes in all forms Lori..... take my Dad for instance. He started stamping note cards well into his 70's.... and now has quite the reputation for those of us lucky enough to be on the receiving end.

Cards are even more special to receive these days, since not many people take the time to send the old fashion letter or card through the US mail.

This is my special Birthday Card I received this weekend. Notice that even the cat signed the cat!



This picture is from around 1994 I believe, (Dad must be going through the old picture albums) and I know some of you who didn't know Greg back then are probably giggling about his dark hair..... and skinny legs. To me, Greg gets more handsome with his grey hair, while I struggle to keep from looking too much my age.... I least I don't have to act my age- which I get to prove every Halloween.

Here Friday night dinner out, I had my hair sprayed orange as we attended the Hoot and Howl event at Westminster. A fun evening of scary organ music, skits and silly costumes.
More about all my weekend birthday fun will be reported this week, as I catch my breath.


1 comment: