Thursday, December 16, 2010

Found treasures

12-16-10 discovery brain
The refinished hardwood floors in the guest room forced me to clean out three closets, which was a good thing in the long run... it's a nice feeling to have them organized for the first time since we moved, in 1993.

I did come upon a few interesting discoveries in this process. In the bedroom closet was a bag which was filled with stuff which came out of my Honda CXR when we sold it in 2002. The usual coins/change, pens, matches, silly putty (every car needs a "toy")... and the big prize...... I found our first cell phone!



Funny, I was thinking about this phone recently and wishing I had kept it, since it already seems like such an ancient relic. I didn't remember that it was in this bag, in this closet..... for the last 8 years.


more found treasures tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment