Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slow start to the week

8-16-10 working brain
Not much going on here in Iowa, with me anyway….. just getting back into the swing of work, and eating a half dozen ears of sweet corn.

Iowa, on the other hand, has been a happenin place. The President was visiting our state…… and the Iowa State Fair is going great guns with the mild summer weather and all the GOP candidates have been hanging out shaking hands. Governor Perry was there on Monday, a little late, but at least he came. I wonder if Ann got to met him. She was working at the fair Monday afternoon.

Monday night, bored of being inside and still unable to walk well due to my toe injury, I decided to ride my bike. This was only my 2nd time on my bike this year, sad to say… in my single days, I’d ride my bike nightly, just to get outside for awhile. Note to self- I need to do more of this, it felt good!

I can't help but still be thinking about our trip to Colorado and missing time with Greg.... I finally downloaded the pictures off the camera. Here are a few of my favorite.






No comments:

Post a Comment