Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vacation part 2

8-3-11 amazed brain
Wow, the scenery keeps changing on every bend of the road here in Colorado, and it is amazing. The colors, the sky, the sun reflecting and the cloud's shadows make for an ever entertaining delight.


Tuesday we drove from Durgano to Mesa Verde in the morning and spent time at the cliff dwellings. More on that later as I get my better pictures off my camera next week. (I forgot my camera cord to download into computer) Here are a few off my iPhone.


Then we drove up to Grand Junction CO, by way of Tulluride. Wow this was some real beautiful scenery. This mountain top lake was gorgeous, along with other views.


Then we ran into an area of wonderful red rocks!

We are staying in Grand Junction two nights, in part, to give us a break from driving. We are right down town and in this new Marriott. Our room reminded me of one we stayed in Europe.

Today we will do some hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment