Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time for "wine" ? Pour me a glass!

10-14-09 clueless brain
Where does all my time go?

Time seems to be slipping through my fingers this last month. Somehow I got behind and I’m not caught up yet.

I missed my God-daughters 20th birthday last week, my office is a mess, there is a pile of clean clothes down on the dryer but no room in my chaotic closet to hang anything.

Last night I worked on framing two paintings. One for a Christmas gift (thus I can’t show it here) and the other is a painting (below)which I’m donating for a silent auction next week for Geez Louise. That pretty much blew my whole evening.



Now off to “work” from 8:00 to 5:00 to earn my mortgage payment and keep my health benefits. When did I sign up for the rat-race life?…. I don’t remember?

OH DEAR, I'm whining today! Sorry.....some days are just like that.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your paintings...pour me a drink tonight.

    ReplyDelete