Saturday, October 24, 2009

Turning over a new leaf

10-24-09 determined brain
I’m enjoying my clean closet this week AND I’m trying hard to turn over a new leaf by re-hanging my clothes each day.

Each time I take something off the hanger, I then place that hanger in a general area of empty hangers and when it’s time to place that clothing back, I now can easily find a hanger to use.

Sure I should have learned this from my mother years ago, and I’ve been told that I was a neat child up until puberty, then all hell broke loose I guess. I’ll just blame the hormones. Now since I’m in reverse-puberty, maybe I can re-train myself to again be neater.

Well, I know it’s a stretch…. But I’m really trying hard to make this a new habit.

More “leaf” turning in Iowa this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment