Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Blues, and other colors

8-5-10 absence makes the heart grow fonder brain
August already seems like a long month to me. I’m missing Greg and feel a bit blue! We were able to spend quite a bit of time together in July, and unfortunately our August schedules aren't jiving as well. What can I do to relieve my loneliness except to spend more time with my other "love" and passion…. Art!

This past week I been finishing up three art projects that have been in-the-making. One was finishing up some pixel/mosaic art canvases for my neighbor friend Sue.

The colors were to match up with her throw rug in her living room. After the prospects of hanging on 3 different walls in her home, we decided to hang all four pieces together in a grouping above the love seat.



Sue and her teenage daughter, Paige, just returned from a two week trip to Europe. It sounded like a trip of a lifetime. I helped take care of their cats and bunny while they were gone and I was rewarded with Belgium Chocolates (cat shaped), among a few other goodies from France and Paris.



Mmmmmmmmm.... chocolate good!

No comments:

Post a Comment