Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend update

8-17-10 pathetic brain

Last week I wrote about feeling like a women “trailblazer”…. But by Sunday I was feeling tired, lonely and grumpy… not to mention whiny, but luckily, there was no one around to hear me whine.

While Greg was in Denver with a whole bunch of Mini Coopers....



Saturday, I did have some fun with a morning brunch with girlfriends, then some shopping with Molly, then in the evening... Molly and Ann at the Iowa State Fair… (Molly and I eating corn dogs)



But Sunday, I was totally worn out by all of last weeks activities... but after doing to bed at 8:00 PM and sleeping until 7:00 AM... I did start to feel better.

This should be my week to be in KC, but still here over-seeing the outside house repairs which are finally happening. Replacing some defective siding, and re-roofing the house to better prepare for ice and snow this winter….. Watch out now…. this winter will probably turn out mild…. But IF it takes getting a new roof to bring a mild winter, then it was money well spent.

2 comments:

  1. Brunch sounds good but the Mini fest sounds fabulous. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg had moocho fun! I'm still a little bummed I could not be there. My Mini has just been sitting in the garage in Des Moines these days
    :(

    ReplyDelete