Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wholeness

8-1-10 changed brain
In July I decided it was time for a new look, but I didn’t find enough time during vacation to play around with all the new template choices offered…. So finally in August I picked one to try.... I just kept it simple.

With living my life in two cities, Des Moines and Kansas City, and holding down a full-time job in Cancer Research while working on my true passion of creating ART….. I have come to not only need “simple”…. But appreciate “simple” as well. I’ll take “simple” where ever I can find it.

I have updated my blog title to read, “Split in Two, yet approaching wholeness” . This (WHOLENESS) realization came to me during my vacation. Being “split” in many directions is a challenge, but also such an opportunity for growth in more ways than I would have ever imagined.

Currently my life feels wide, broad, and fulfilling…. Full of love, family, friends and new adventures….. I’m going to enjoy it to the fullest and be grateful, since I know I won’t live a split life forever…. At some point the winds will shift and the time will come to move in a different direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment