Thursday, August 12, 2010

Water logged

8-12-10 zombie brain

I do feel like a zombie this week.... feeling dazed... mostly due to lack of sleep this week.

This map does NOT include the rain we received Tuesday night. Good news, no rain Wednesday..... Tuesday night was worst north of Des Moines, around Ames and Fort Dodge. The TV news was reporting central Iowa area has had 10 to 15 inches of rain.



Please don't feel sorry for me being alone here.... there are so many people who are in worst flooding conditions than I. Even deaths reported from people swept off the road in their cars. Remember never drive through water on the road!

On a happier note:
Happy Birthday to my God son Ben!

3 comments:

  1. Today in better mood, I actually slept pretty well last night. Thanks to some dinner and wine out with friends..... and a special cookie treat by neighbor Tamara! Milk and Cookies before bedtime worked wonders for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read "one fifth of Pakistan is under water from flooding."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has the weather always been this crazy and we just never heard about it before... before this global communication?

    ReplyDelete