Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dinning room project

3-10-09 grateful brain

The dinning room painting project is completed, and curtains hung Monday night.

Here is Christopher patching the old dark blue walls.

Below is new wheat color walls. Monday Christopher did an excellent job getting the new curtain rods in place and I did an excellent job making beef stew for our dinner. We both have improved our skill-set over the last few weeks together.

Our house projects are coming to an end. There is still more that could be done..... but I need a break..... I need to rest up....and it will soon be time to focus my attention on outside projects. Christopher has been here with me for a month now and will soon have to turn to Tennessee.

I am a most grateful "Aunt Judy" who has enjoyed spending time with her nephew. I appreciate the work he has done for me and appreciate the intelligent, kind, funny, hard working young man he has evolved into. I have savored our time spent together and will treasure the memories for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new room and yes, Christopher has done a fantastic job. You are full of joys in your life. Hope you are out of your funk!

    ReplyDelete