Sunday, March 1, 2009

The odd couple

3-1-09 celebrating brain

Today is Greg's birthday! I wanted to blog about the first birthday we spent together.... it was March 1st 1991..... but I'm not yet back into the blogging groove.

However, when I received this video from a friend recently, it reminded me of Greg and I.... we were attracted to each over instantly.... and later discovered we really were a rather "odd couple" in many respects. I guess that is why we make such a great couple!

In the video, Greg plays the part of the cat, and I am the fawn! ..... ENJOY!..... and I will explain this all in a later blog posting..... Happy Birthday to my sweetheart!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Greg! We have very special people with birthdays in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Mr. Beachy. Nice looking house and what perfect video or should I say a tribute to the two of you.

    Glad you are back in town.

    ReplyDelete