Friday, March 27, 2009

I stand corrected!

3-27-09 misinformed brain


I had not taken the time to walk around the yard and look at everything this week upon my return to Des Moines, since it was raining for two days and now turned cold. However, this morning I had to walk over to the grocery store and I was surprised by some of the discoveries I made.

I was wrong in my post yesterday. Even on this cloudy day, I discovered that some of my daffodils are progressing to have their blooms. All they need now is a warm sunny day and I believe they will be in full bloom.



Unfortunately, I also discovered a dandelion well on its way to new life.






This time of year, changes can happen faster than one can keep up with. I have noticed how the sunlight has changed on how it comes into the bathroom which indicates to me the equinox. This officially happened last Friday. I appreciate both the spring and fall equinox since the morning light now shines straight into the east window and in the evening the light shines into the west window.




I’m happy that in our house addition, done in 2000, included so many windows in our master bathroom. This is a cheerful place to start and end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment