Sunday, March 22, 2009

"In like"

3-22-09 reserved brain
I LIKE the new KC house.... but I'm not sure I'm going to totally be in LOVE with it the way I am with our DM house. Maybe I'm just not ready to let myself get that deeply attached this time around.

Here is the kitchen, new in 2006.... it looks good, unfortunately the cabinets aren't as high of quality as the ones we invested in the DM house.... but you know these will do fine.... and the refrigerator isn't an energy efficient one..... but it will be OK.

I do like how the kitchen is opened up into this family room which is also newly done around 2006. This is all bright and cheerful and will be perfect house for Greg. Time will tell if I fall in love with it. The friendliness of neighbors will be a factor in my happiness. Right now I can't believe I could find nicer neighbors than I have in Des Moines.... but I'm willing to keep an open mind/brain about the whole thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment