Friday, March 20, 2009

What am I thinking?

3-20-09 amused brain
I'm getting to spend 9 straight days with Greg this week as we close the deal on our new KC house and move out of the apartment this weekend. Greg has a new "saying" which I find amusing. There are two versions he uses on me.

1. "I haven't read your blog yet today, so I don't know what you are thinking."
................or.....................
2. "I need to read your blog today so I know what you are thinking."

I have stated twice before that I plan to cut down on blogging to only every other day, but it's never happened..... I keep typing away. However, this week I have been feeling lazy about posting anything on my blog.... but my Dad called me the other night and told me how much he enjoys reading my blog, thus I feel I need to continue..... for Dad and also so Greg will know what I am thinking! (also for Alice, Ann, Jan, Renee, Lori and maybe a few others!)

Today I'm thinking ...... I love my Dad and I love my husband..... and am blessed to have them in my life looking after me...... I can be a handful at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment